Poppa got some new shoes!!

Options
So after doing my 8 mile long run today, I figured Id get myself a new pair of shoes! With all the back to school sales in the mall and coupons, maybe Id get lucky!

Well went into Finish Line and got these Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11's marked down from $100 to $80, plus I had a $10 coupon!

33e0bjt.jpg

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • britterbrittney
    britterbrittney Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Perrrrrty. I love new shoes. :laugh:
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    Options
    Love em! Nice colors :)
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    newshoes.jpg

new shoes rock! yours especially so!:bigsmile:

edited at least 4 times...still cannot get the damn image to show. copy and paste is the only option kids!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Sweet ! I need some new shoes, too.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oooooh, very nice. Color rocks!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    oooh nice! :D
  • nellymonkey
    Options
    nice shoes ...... now run forrest run :)
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cool
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    newshoes.jpg

new shoes rock! yours especially so!:bigsmile:

edited at least 4 times...still cannot get the damn image to show. copy and paste is the only option kids!

I think.. *think* I fixed your problem, think you need to make the IMG part lowercase *crosses fingers"

I do have a question tho, with all the weight you've lost have you noticed you went down any shoe sizes? My feet are so huge I'm like a EE :( So hard to find shoes that fit me it's near impossible :\ lol
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Do your feet prone? I have the same style shoes - womens 10th edition. They are the only brand and style of shoes I will buy - I love them!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Do your feet prone? I have the same style shoes - womens 10th edition. They are the only brand and style of shoes I will buy - I love them!!

Yes, ive been wearing beasts, but now that Ive lost a bunch of lbs, I was told by a brooks rep to move into adrenalines
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    oh thank you SwtKittN! You star!!!!

I am a severe overpronator...I have every vertebrae out of position and my hips are 2" out of whack of each other! Love my new shoes!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    oh thank you SwtKittN! You star!!!!

I am a severe overpronator...I have every vertebrae out of position and my hips are 2" out of whack of each other! Love my new shoes!!

The right shoes makes all the difference!