Post baby weight

Options
Hi there fellow Mums and friends
I’ve just had my second Child well four months ago and have tried to lose weight. I’ve been unsuccessful on my own so I’ve reached out on here and would love some friends to help motivate and support me through this journey. I’m also happy and wanting to help others be motivated and get to their goals too
Goal weight is 75kg
Current weight is 110 :(
This is going to take me time but I’m going to get there 😠😊

Replies

• nikki_l33
    nikki_l33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa! Congratulations on your baby 😊 my youngest is 9 months old now. I'm also looking for motivational friends. I'll add you
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies my baby is 6 months old.
    I’d love to be friends :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't be too worried. I kept my baby weight on for 23 years.
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Added! I had a baby 3 months ago and currently losing the baby weight. Been working out mostly at home & I’m a trainer too
  • stephB323
    stephB323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had two babies in two years back to back.looking to lose 80 lbs.
  • CheziS
    CheziS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My little one is now 5 months old and I’m struggling to find time to do much exercise. I lost a lot of weight a few years prior to pregnancy but I had to work really hard to achieve it. I’m a little unmotivated by this, thinking I might not be able to reach my pre-pregnancy weight because I don’t have as much time for cardio (I’ve gained 40lbs) 😟 I would love some motivation and support also if anyone wants to add me 🙂
  • mcgunnz
    mcgunnz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 7 months post baby with my daughter, and also have a 3.5 year old little girl. Hubby and I are done having babies and I really want to get the baby weight off for good. I started a keto diet before Christmas (awesome results), but the holiday festivities got the better of me. I'm back on it yoday - today is day 1! Feel free to add me as a friends so we can motivate each other :) I'm on maternity leave until Sept. 2019 so really want to be well prepared and at my best when I head back to work and could use your support :)
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why I still call it Baby Weight as I last gave birth 2 years ago! I have a 4yo and 2yo twins. I lost some weight a year ago but put it back on. I have 9kg to lose to get back to pre-baby weight. I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and want to have less rolls when in a bikini. I'm only on Day 3 of calorie tracking but am finding it interesting so far. Happy to meet some friends 😊
  • vfisher1105
    vfisher1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to add you all and... i feel silly, but I don't know how to add people?! How do I do it? Add me!! Mom of a 4 month old working on losing 40 lbs!
  • Boymom_96
    Boymom_96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also need to lose baby weight! I’m 22 with a 5 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old! Add me
  • mcgunnz
    mcgunnz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to add you all and... i feel silly, but I don't know how to add people?! How do I do it? Add me!! Mom of a 4 month old working on losing 40 lbs!

Just click on the person's username. Then instead of clicking on "send message" or "email", click on their name again and you can then click the little blue 2person symbol and it will allow you to send them a little message so they can decide if they want to accept your friend request :)
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I to am trying to lose "baby weight".That being said..i was over weight before getting pregnant, but gained 20 more lbs between the two of them. I had 2 in 2 years so i didnt have time to lose the weight in between. Now i got alot of hanging rolls that NEED to go.
  • AshAllcock
    AshAllcock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. My babies are 9 months apart in age (youngest is 7 months) so trying to lose the baby weight with very little time to myself!
    4 stone 2lbs to go...
  • maribelrov
    maribelrov Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me any of you mommy’s I could use some motivation. Mother of 5 and done so want to get my body back. My baby is 8months old. I need to lose 50-60 lbs.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    IT took me 8 years to lose the baby weight and now I have another and still working at it 2 years later! I am not so concerned as I know it's not bad weight, just not the same body. Things don't go back to the same place :wink:

Slow and steady mamas, love your bodies no matter what, but we also have this health and fitness thing together!