New to group - Add me!

Options
Hello all! I’m new this group and I’m ready to take accountability in my daily intake and take charge of what I’m putting in my body. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and to work out 3-4 days a week!! I need new friends that’ll motivate me and help keep me accountable.

Thanks all!!!

Replies

• dgraf123
    dgraf123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60 so need lots of motivation as well! Will send u a request. 😊
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here 😁😁😁
  • turnertron
    turnertron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 3rd of january its been kinda hard not eating out and continuously meal prepping but im starting to see results and its worth it. I want to stay motivated what about u guys
  • emmaframex_
    emmaframex_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In need of motivation and needing people to support, Add me!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone else is willing to add me if you would like to be friends as well. :)
  • Saphy_1
    Saphy_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I have lost 18 pounds since October 2018. Need to lose 20 more pounds to achieve a healthy BMI!
    I have a feeling the next 20 lbs will be harder to shed, so I can use all the motivation and support 💪😍🏋️‍♀️
  • heatmatl
    heatmatl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right here with you! I need some positive and humble MFP friends! :)
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What’s up guys and gals ! Looking for friends and motivation I’m on a new goal for this year and would like the extra support. please add me as well 👍🏼