25lbs loss by mid April ♥️

Options
2»

Replies

• amandakayd89
    amandakayd89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in! Similar goals and needing motivated! Would like to be down to 175lb by end of April. Currently weigh 203 and 5ft 9in tall.
  • rileyjinger
    rileyjinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this. I'm new to MFP and looking for support and motivation. I'm starting at 151 and want to get down to 130. I gained 20 pounds in the last two years since I started working at home.
  • kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this. I'm new to MFP and looking for support and motivation. I'm starting at 151 and want to get down to 130. I gained 20 pounds in the last two years since I started working at home.

I work from home too and it has definitely contributed to my weight gain. I love my job though so I have to get into a better habit of getting on my treadmill at home!
  • gagrod
    gagrod Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in - trying to drop 45 lbs by June.
  • bethberryjuice
    bethberryjuice Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too!! I have a goal to lose 20 by my birthday on 04/29. Start weight is 209 (that sucked to type), first mini goal weight is 189! (I'm 5'8 if that matters)
  • flippychicky
    flippychicky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I am back in full force tracking and trying to be healthy and am looking for support and motivation. April is the deadline for my first goal too, just in time for my sisters wedding! Need to lose at least 20 lbs to fit into my dress. Down 1 lb. so far and ready for more!
  • noah49822
    noah49822 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is too funny, I just started an office weight loss challenge to lose 25 lbs by April 10th I could use the support!
  • flabtofab802015
    flabtofab802015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey got room for me? I'm looking to lose about 25 pounds by May! I'm 5'5" and am 38 years old. Trying to make a lifestyle change and feel and look better for myself. I have a very poor self esteem cuz I dont like how I look. My hubby tries to tell me I look good but I want to feel that way about myself. I took this 25 pounds off back in 2015 and put it all back on cuz I dont have anyone to support me. I only see my hubby on wknds cuz of his job. I have 2 teen boys that dont always wanna hang with mom and eat healthy and workout with me. I just want a goal of feeling good about myself. I'm my own worst critic. I have social anxiety cuz I dont like how I look. Time to make time for myself again.
  • flabtofab802015
    flabtofab802015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    By the way how do I join or add you?
  • bethberryjuice
    bethberryjuice Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! My goal is to lose 20 lbs by my birthday, which is April 29th. 25 would be awesome!!

CW: 209.6 (oh how I hate typing that number...)
    GW by April 29th: 179.6
  • Getnbackontrack2019
    Options
    I'm new and trying to get started. Anyone can add me!
  • lisasmithashbrook
    Options
    Add me please!!! I'd like to drop 20!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Currently 4 months post partum with baby number 2 - 174lbs and keen to get back to pre baby - around 144-150lbs and
    5’5”
  • Jaelyn_va
    Jaelyn_va Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’d like to join. I will be 57 on my birthday April 7. Was down for my daughters wedding last May but as usual put it back on.

Starting weight: 162.2 5’5 January 7

How do I join
  • zb786
    zb786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ashleyih wrote: »
    This is it! I have been messing around with this for way too long. I’m committed, I’m ready, I’m doing this!! 25lbs to go (GW of 135 and starting weight of 160)
    I love to give and receive support from friends during weight loss!!
    If you have the same goals, add me or I can add you, and we can support each other!
    I’m in too!!! Same goals too. I’m 162lbs and want to loose 20lbs. I’m 5’4” add me too plz x
  • boatie03
    boatie03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same goals as you! Same starting weight and goal weight. Crazy! I'm 5'6", how tall are you?

I want to join!! I am the exact same height and have the same weight goals.