Trying again after painful wake up

Options
Hi everyone,

After a painful wake up about the horrible shape I am in...I am going to try again.

I am going to start to try making small changes all the way round. Working out 3-4 days a week, packing my lunch (instead of ordering out) and focusing on getting more protein and making my calories "worth-it."

Hopefully I can stick with this so I can enjoy more things in life!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • lawgirl0520
    lawgirl0520 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

One day down, many to go :smile:
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good place to mfp sounds like the right steps not easy but u are WORTH IT I added u Denise
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lawgirl. I hope that your miserable wake-up call will become a good memory as the thing that led to your success. Add me if you wish. (I've a long walk on the same road.)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been here 6 years, lost the weight and am now into weightlifting and shaping my body with the right food and weights.

My suggestion is to not give up on yourself. Get rid of unrealistic expectations, like losing the weight quickly. Don't quit if you don't see progress right away. Get back up, dust yourself off, and get right back to it the day after you overeat. We all have days that we fail at this. Those who are successful are the ones who get back to it. The unsuccessful ones quit after a bad day.
  • lawgirl0520
    lawgirl0520 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to be a long process, and it MUST be a lifestyle change. I appreciate all of you more than I could ever express in words.

I want to live and I want to live a full life!!
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lawgirl I will support add if u like