hi - New Here

Options
Hi everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm obese...But I'm trying to not be. I have started some workouts using EA Sports Active 2 and now was recommended this site to help me eat better. Saturday was my first day and it went great. Today, we went to Chili's and I hadn't looked up food before so I got what I normally get...Turns out the Southern Smokehouse Burger w/ Ancho Chile BBQ has 2290 calories alone...So today wasn't a good day for me eating.

But I figure eating better isn't something that will happen over night. I need to work at making better decisions all the time. Hope that the people on this site can help me.

Thanks!

Replies

• Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, just joined here too, I think this site has a lot to offer, good luck in your goals, feel free to send a friend request.

Sean
  • draino80
    Options
    yeah, tracking what you eat is certainly an eye-opening expereince...we went to Applebees the other day and I was plugging in all of the menu items...it was quite scary what I usually order!!! Give yourself small goals each day, then move up to a week, then a month...it makes the transition to healthier choices that much easier! Good luck!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Knowing what you need to do is the first step in the journey...take it one day at a time and it will get better. You can find lots of good advice and help on here.