Hello!

Options
I’m 35 and have been heavy my entire life, I had gotten up 270 lbs (almost 300 lbs SMDH). I was diagnosed with arthritis at 18 months of age so I have not lived a very active life due to limitations physically. A little over 2 years ago I was on 13 different prescription medication daily, my dr told me I needed to make a change with my health if I wanted to see mys kids graduate. So I started Keto diet and began to walk a couple blocks every day(could only walk 3 blocks then), and I started to notice a difference right away, I did fall of my diet plan multiple times in the last 2 years some times my cheat meal last weeks at a time lol. But now as of today I’m 160 lbs down from pants size 42 to a 30, shirt size from XXL to a Medium, and feel the best I have in my entire life and the most physically fit I have ever been, I’m down to only 2 prescriptions daily. I walk 3 or 4 miles almost every day and now the last 4 weeks have been going to the gym doing lights weights a few times a week. Your goals are obtainable but they due require sacrifice and patience.6re6ysc5rvo5.jpeg
mt3dleqx7jar.jpeg
et5ny9yy4n6q.jpeg
6s1k3e76wiy0.jpeg

Replies

• lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations