Aaaand This Is Why I Hate Arizona..............!!! [pix]

Options
2»

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Scorpions........snow 7 months out of 12.......Scorpions........snow 7 months out of 12.....Scorpions........snow 7 months out of 12

I will take the snow thank you very much

LOL! Me too!!!

Hands down snow wins! I hate the heat so I am really in the wrong place for that.
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    NO SCORPIONS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!! :) come move here.
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    NO SCORPIONS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!! :) come move here.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Erm, I would love to see them! But that's just me. :smile:
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I personally LOOOOOOOOOOVE Arizona and NEVER want to leave - especially not for the southeast (chiggers, anyone?) but I've been lucky enough to not find too many scorpions. Baby lizards, yes (they come up the laundry drain) and those big nasty palmetto bugs - all the time. The cats LOVE to play with the palmetto bugs.

However - the most important thing? You don't have to shovel sunshine - or scorpions. HATE snow. HATE HATE HATE it.

Also - as a runner, I can (and do) run out here year round. Even when it's 100+F. I couldn't do it in the snow. BRRRRRR!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Originally from North East New Mexico & don't remember having them. Parents moved me to Arizona when I was 7 & I love it here... in Northern Arizona that is! We get snow and everything! Love the cooler weather & higher altitude.

Scorpions are not my friends but thankfully I haven't had to deal with them in years.