Almost 1 Year Weight Loss Journey Anniversary

Options
Hey everyone!

I’m about to hit my year mark of being on this journey in 6 days!

How long have you been on your journey?

Let’s be friends and keep each other motivated! 😊

Replies

• gillianmeek7869
    gillianmeek7869 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's awesome well done 👏I've been on here a while on and off before Christmas lost a stone so trying to keep going
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That's awesome well done 👏I've been on here a while on and off before Christmas lost a stone so trying to keep going

Thank you so much! And I know you can do it! 💯 that’s an awesome loss!
  • gillianmeek7869
    Options
    You've done so well how did you keep motivated?? My main issue is I've started back at the gym so I'm really hungry all the time now
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    You've done so well how did you keep motivated?? My main issue is I've started back at the gym so I'm really hungry all the time now

I think what helps me the most is progress pictures. Looking back at where I once was to where I’m at now motivates the hell out of me! I would definitely recommend doing that.

I also have two young kids I want to be around for for a very long time. They motivate me everyday to be the best version of myself ❤️
  • gillianmeek7869
    Options
    True I think you can get to obsessed with numbers as I know people who weight the same but their figures are different. It's a nightmare after Christmas to just getting that motivation back
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    Options
    How awesome!! I admire our consistency!! I've been an "on again, off again member" since 2012ish. Lost 80lbs and gained a bulk of it back after having 2 babies. I'm ready to get back into shape!!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mfp isnt letting me send you a request, but I would love to have you on my friends list as motivation! I have a good amount to lose but I am more dedicated now than ever! I plan on being on this app for as long as it takes and then I hope to remain here to maintain.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary! I just passed my 4 year anniversary here. I've kept most of the weight I lost off but struggle to stay at/return to my goal about 8 lbs away.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    6 years and still going strong
  • susancbethel
    susancbethel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started logging this time on July 1, 2018... so far I have managed to SHED 39lbs.. going for another 40 lbs... wish me luck!
  • FitBeardedJourney
    FitBeardedJourney Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started my #weightlossjourney December 2017 and have been going strong ever since, I have lost a total of 50lbs, went down 4 pant sizes, I would love to lose about another 10% body fat, my gut has been the hardest to lose. But they say that is usually the last to go. CONGRATS! on your one year! keep up the great work!
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    True I think you can get to obsessed with numbers as I know people who weight the same but their figures are different. It's a nightmare after Christmas to just getting that motivation back

I used to be one of those People who would obsess over the number. It’s not healthy and it got me to a bad place. Pictures are so crucial when losing weight because that’s when you notice the difference. I sometimes still feel like I Weigh 265lbs and it sometimes gets me discouraged. The pictures are a life saver.
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    How awesome!! I admire our consistency!! I've been an "on again, off again member" since 2012ish. Lost 80lbs and gained a bulk of it back after having 2 babies. I'm ready to get back into shape!!

Congrats on your two babies! That’s what’s amazing about a woman’s body though.. we can carry our babies and our body goes through a lot during that time! You will be able to lose it! You got this 💪🏻
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    SageJJ93 wrote: »
    Mfp isnt letting me send you a request, but I would love to have you on my friends list as motivation! I have a good amount to lose but I am more dedicated now than ever! I plan on being on this app for as long as it takes and then I hope to remain here to maintain.

I sent you a friend request! Im here to motivate and help others, for sure! You got this 💪🏻
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    Zinka61 wrote: »
    Happy anniversary! I just passed my 4 year anniversary here. I've kept most of the weight I lost off but struggle to stay at/return to my goal about 8 lbs away.

That’s amazing! I know you can lose those 8 pounds! It’s always when you are down to the last few pounds that are the hardest to lose!
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    6 years and still going strong

That’s amazing!!!!
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    I started logging this time on July 1, 2018... so far I have managed to SHED 39lbs.. going for another 40 lbs... wish me luck!

Awesome job! I know you can do it! 😊
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    I started my #weightlossjourney December 2017 and have been going strong ever since, I have lost a total of 50lbs, went down 4 pant sizes, I would love to lose about another 10% body fat, my gut has been the hardest to lose. But they say that is usually the last to go. CONGRATS! on your one year! keep up the great work!

Thanks so much! And awesome job to you! I agree, the belly is hard to lose. I’m stuck in that spot too, and my legs. I’m gonna keep going though! That’s all we can do! 💪🏻