why can't I get the food to log

Options
SearsBD62052
SearsBD62052 Posts: 32 Member
I am trying to log my foods for the day... This is something that helps me stay on track... please help

Replies

• punkyVe
    punkyVe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    After you look up the food and enter your quantity, you have to tap the check mark in the upper right conner. Took me a minute to realize it when I was looking for an enter button. I'm new so I hope that's correct
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Since I'm still having issues, I'd say it has not been resolved... :#

• snickerscharlie
    Options

Since I'm still having issues, I'd say it has not been resolved... :#

Report it, then.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

• truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I did...
  • snickerscharlie
    Options

***Some Members Unable to Add Food via Website***

5/12/15 6:42pm PST
    Hello MyFitnessPals,

We have seen an influx of reports, starting earlier this afternoon, that some members are unable to add food to their MyFitnessPal Food Diary via web. Most users reporting this are running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and are using Chrome or Firefox. We are seeing some reports of other OS/browsers, but the bulk are within those parameters. When attempting to click "Add Food" from their Food Diary, they are met with a Loading bar that continuously loads, and never brings up the option to search for food.

Our team is actively investigating and we will have this resolved as soon as possible so this functionality can be restored. Thanks for your patience while we're looking into it. Please check back to this article for updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff

UPDATE

May 13, 2015 - Hey all, this issue has been resolved for most users but we are still seeing some reports that this is affecting some accounts. We are working on nailing down a fix.

Thanks!
    MyFitnessPal Staff

• orakpo98
    orakpo98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep, I started having this issue today. It's a credit to myfitnesspal that I feel so incomplete not being able to log my food in!
  • SearsBD62052
    SearsBD62052 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am now able to log food and water intake. I am glad the issue was not my imagination and nothing that I was doing wrong. I am better today! Liking this site better now.
  • justmesks
    justmesks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have tried to log my food intake all day and it won't let me. Very frustrated!
  • Jana6457
    Jana6457 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to log food for the past two days without success. Any help is appreciated:) Thank you.
  • nickmualim
    nickmualim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here , I can find the food but the button to add it doesn't do anything. I am able to add via my Iphone app.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    This post is from 2015...

There are currently known issues and MFP is working on it. They are likely the result of a mass increase in the volume of users in the new year.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    nickmualim wrote: »
    Same here , I can find the food but the button to add it doesn't do anything. I am able to add via my Iphone app.

Clear your browser cache.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    This happens every year around this time--a flood of new users. Just be patient and keep trying. These things always work themselves out. Member since 2013.