new to mfp

Options
Hi every one I'm new to mfp. I've heard nothing but gd things...so here I am..looking for friends now.

Replies

• SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Welcome! Super place! Feel free to add me!
  • islandfrost
    Options
    Hi - also new here. Looking to lose my last 20 to 30 pounds. Highest was 210 over a year ago. Used to float around 145-155 range for years. Had a car accident where I was rear-ended on the interstate at 55 in a construction zone. I stopped - they didn't. That lead to lack of exercise and more eating because there was nothing else to do. That was fifteen years ago. Time to get a grip again - so sick and tired of not wearing my fave jeans and tops. Fat went to hips and boobs primarily - need both to shrink. Anxious to meet you and share the trials/successes. It makes such a difference 'talking' with someone who isn't hoping you'll gain what you've lost back again.
  • BetteEdmonson
    Options
    I'm new too...like today was my first day. My daughter and new son-in-law have been on this for about a month and are seeing amazing results. I need to be accountable to myself as well as others. This was a great day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. How are you doing so far? If you need encouragement, I'm your girl. I'm happy to help.
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-)

9984819.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • lissame2282
    Options
    Hello to all! I'm a newbie too, looking forward to learning about how this all works and making progress ; )
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi every one I'm new to mfp. I've heard nothing but gd things...so here I am..looking for friends now.
    Welcome aboard!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hello! Glad you guys decided to join! Feel free to add me!