Beautiful baby!
  • kmbutler09
    kmbutler09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING! tips, please?:)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Please share your eating and exercise plan :)
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    you look amazing! hard work pays off. congratulations on your little beauty. =)
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    Thanks for all those great comments !

What did I do ? Well I discovered Turbo Jam back in 2009 when I quit cigarette and refused to gain because of that. After about a year of regular exercise with those DVDs I started jogging, discovered Bodyrock.Tv and started doing Turbo Fire. Before pregnancy, I would work out 30 minutes to 1½ hours 6 days a week and tried to eat clean.

Since baby arrived, I slowly resumed Turbo Fire and go for a little 5km jogging on those rare sunny mornings when dady is home. I find it a lot easier to workout at home in the morning, with my DVDs.

I just started Insanity two weeks ago ! These workout take about 45 minutes. I think I will get great resultats from it and hope to be back to my pre-pregnancy shape by the end of the 2 months plan.

As for the diet, I'm looking at it more closely since starting Insanity (I'm back to calorie counting (and not really good at it LOL) and try to eat 5 meals a day) but really, I just try to have a balanced diet and to listen to my hungry/full feelings. I eat chocolate daily, drink wine 2-3 nights a week and eat pretty much whatever I fancy. I just do it in moderation and not having any forbidden food probably helps. Stopping for a minute when I'm half way into the meal/snack to assess has helped.

:)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those great comments !

What did I do ? Well I discovered Turbo Jam back in 2009 when I quit cigarette and refused to gain because of that. After about a year of regular exercise with those DVDs I started jogging, discovered Bodyrock.Tv and started doing Turbo Fire. Before pregnancy, I would work out 30 minutes to 1½ hours 6 days a week and tried to eat clean.

Since baby arrived, I slowly resumed Turbo Fire and go for a little 5km jogging on those rare sunny mornings when dady is home. I find it a lot easier to workout at home in the morning, with my DVDs.

I just started Insanity two weeks ago ! These workout take about 45 minutes. I think I will get great resultats from it and hope to be back to my pre-pregnancy shape by the end of the 2 months plan.

As for the diet, I'm looking at it more closely since starting Insanity (I'm back to calorie counting (and not really good at it LOL) and try to eat 5 meals a day) but really, I just try to have a balanced diet and to listen to my hungry/full feelings. I eat chocolate daily, drink wine 2-3 nights a week and eat pretty much whatever I fancy. I just do it in moderation and not having any forbidden food probably helps. Stopping for a minute when I'm half way into the meal/snack to assess has helped.

:)

OMG! I do turbo Jam and I love it! You sooo inspire me to keep going with it! It did change my body big time the 30 days that I did just the turbo jam routine, after that I changed to Jillian Michael's 30DS and 20 min turbo Jam workout, but I have to say that I liked the results of turbo jam alone better... So next week after fininshing 30DS I'm going back to turbo jam! Thank you for the inspiration!!! You look awesome!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You looked and LOOK amazing!! Beautiful baby girl to boot!! Congrats Mama!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!