Exercise calories yesterday counted against me

Options
I know there are glitches but yesterday I was all worried and then I saw the big minus sign before calories instead of the plus sign. Check out the image.

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Do you have an activity tracker synced with MFP? Do you have yourself set as active in your settings? That looks like a negative calorie adjustment which is what happens when you are less active than what your selected activity setting expects you to be.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Do you have an activity tracker synced with MFP? Do you have yourself set as active in your settings? That looks like a negative calorie adjustment which is what happens when you are less active than what your selected activity setting expects you to be.

Looking at the forums, it seems to be an issue a few people are having that issue right now. Exercise being counted as calories consumed rather than adding your 'extra to be consumed'.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that looks like a negative calorie adjustment which happens when your actual activity is less than when you have input as you activity level in MFP.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Is this for yesterday or today? Even though things started working again later yesterday, my Fitbit didn’t end up syncing properly for yesterday at all. I was missing a couple hundred calories yesterday (by the actual calculations-the sync just didn’t hapoen6. It seems Ok today though.