Insanity

Options
I’m starting insanity again tomorrow hopefully it will take my mind of not smoking as well as get me fitter anyone else starting something new?

Replies

• WoolyUnlimited
    WoolyUnlimited Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started today too!
    I managed to complete month 1 about a year ago but then stopped. Hoping to stick to it this time. I'm also doing it with a friend. Have you done the fit test today? I struggled!
    Also eating low-carb only at the moment so guzzling the water!
    My quads ache already and it's only been 5 hours!
    Good luck!
  • snowdemon75
    snowdemon75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too yeah the fitness test killed me I didn’t realise just how unfit I was
  • WoolyUnlimited
    WoolyUnlimited Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just completed Plyometric Cardio Circuit - have you done yours yet? How's your body feeling?
    I am achey already! I can feel it's gonna be tough on my calf muscles. Though there wasn't a huge amount of upper body stuff in Plyo.
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm starting insanity again. I did it a few years ago, then life got too busy. Now I'm making time for it. Even if I only do it every other day.
  • snowdemon75
    Options
    Ye I did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit yesterday probably not a good idea when your still getting over the flu so I’m really aching feeling much better for it though
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Just completed Plyometric Cardio Circuit - have you done yours yet? How's your body feeling?
    I am achey already! I can feel it's gonna be tough on my calf muscles. Though there wasn't a huge amount of upper body stuff in Plyo.

Pure cardio was always my favourite routine
  • snowdemon75
    Options
    I agree it did feel pretty fun at the time I don’t think my legs agree though I started it again mainly to help beat the cravings from stopping smoking and get my bp down seems to be working
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I want to do this, was not able to complete it years ago.
  • anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been doing insanity at my gym and I really like it. But if I don't wear the right sports bra or leggings its not as fun I'm spend more time hiking pants up then working lol. I'm going to take class tonight
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity in the past, and it helped me a lot! I'm doing it again intermittently now. It's really fantastic, though I do feel a little silly with some of the exercises.