bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Why isn’t there so much woo’s on the last 2 pages?!

Maybe the ones who Woo got lives? I can believe that happened so maybe they're on vacay

Crap!!! I mean is

Siri speech to text fail

Or wait I guess they didn't get lives Hahaha. I don't know you're confusing me

I meant to say why were there so many woo’s in the last 2 pages? Cause usually only me and @burlygirl91 gets woo’s

Maybe we should add our faces to get more on the page

I always get woo'd
    It's kind of fun really to see how many I can get. It's like a challenge. I like to win

I have the most i think. Total

Not even close......although mine did reset when i changed from Bojack3 to Bojack5 in June. I have 2000 now.... i would have more than 4000 had it not reset

I think ppl woo u just to woo u. Not because they dont like u. They see oh hey its bojack lets just woo him lol

I have legit wooers

Either way thanks to ur reset i am the king of woo’s xD

You must miss most of the attacks. Most recently, being called mfps biggest liar, thirstiest member, being accused of having multiple accounts, basically enemy number one. A couple of weeks ago the place almost shut down due the the house cleaning that had to be done from the shitstorm of vitriol.

It aint easy being rich, handsome and confident......yup, id have to say Im the Tony Stark of this place......;)

Nice use of vitriol.
    I think a few of us have been accused of many of these things. It's amusing really because those doing the accusing miss or perhaps ignore the obvious ones who are actually doing this.

Haha.....English may not be my first language but it is with my phone, really smart, that phone.... ;)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    t91jptzx17eb.jpg

Pardon the rude interruption, but I need attention!

Im torn between wooing or hugging

ME too!!!!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Maybe the ones who Woo got lives? I can believe that happened so maybe they're on vacay

Crap!!! I mean is

Siri speech to text fail

I meant to say why were there so many woo’s in the last 2 pages? Cause usually only me and @burlygirl91 gets woo’s

I always get woo'd
    It's kind of fun really to see how many I can get. It's like a challenge. I like to win

I have the most i think. Total

Not even close......although mine did reset when i changed from Bojack3 to Bojack5 in June. I have 2000 now.... i would have more than 4000 had it not reset

I think ppl woo u just to woo u. Not because they dont like u. They see oh hey its bojack lets just woo him lol

I have legit wooers

Either way thanks to ur reset i am the king of woo’s xD

You must miss most of the attacks. Most recently, being called mfps biggest liar, thirstiest member, being accused of having multiple accounts, basically enemy number one. A couple of weeks ago the place almost shut down due the the house cleaning that had to be done from the shitstorm of vitriol.

It aint easy being rich, handsome and confident......yup, id have to say Im the Tony Stark of this place......;)

Nice use of vitriol.
    I think a few of us have been accused of many of these things. It's amusing really because those doing the accusing miss or perhaps ignore the obvious ones who are actually doing this.

Haha.....English may not be my first language but it is with my phone, really smart, that phone.... ;)

My comment in response to your post got me 2 woos. This is good!!!! I'm catching up
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    t91jptzx17eb.jpg

So pretty <3
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,504 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Getting kitty loves 😻

tvk4g3jqnfcb.jpeg

😻😻😻

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

Crap!!! I mean is

Siri speech to text fail

I always get woo'd

Does anyone really know if woo is actually negative?

Actually it accumulates positive points the same as the other options. So the competitive side of me sees it as points is points. But with no endgame or prize to be won, what's the point? The rest of my sides just don't see it.
  • Nickeyh
    Nickeyh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    t91jptzx17eb.jpg

Damn you’re beautiful 😍 I got Oreos and ice cream, wanna come over? 😁
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »

Crap!!! I mean is

Siri speech to text fail

I always get woo'd

Does anyone really know if woo is actually negative?

Actually it accumulates positive points the same as the other options. So the competitive side of me sees it as points is points. But with no endgame or prize to be won, what's the point? The rest of my sides just don't see it.

Dear George, you're too complicated and competitive for MFP. Besides, you get nothing but love round these parts! 🙄

I have woo's thank you
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    t91jptzx17eb.jpg

So cute ☺️
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    3ztn2it2z65d.png

I bored, been a while since I've been "woo'ed." 😁

Wtf you only had 3 Woos on here and one was mine, what's wrong with people! Yeesh!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    3ztn2it2z65d.png

Wtf you only had 3 Woos on here and one was mine, what's wrong with people! Yeesh!

Do you need a hug?

I won't say no if your offering! Just disappointed in people on the.....internet....which doesn't say a whole lot, does it? Lol
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    3ztn2it2z65d.png

Do you need a hug?

I won't say no if your offering! Just disappointed in people on the.....internet....which doesn't say a whole lot, does it? Lol

Consider yourself hugged, internet stranger.

Lol thanks stranger! But we've crossed paths before, you enjoy giving the bird in pics "claiming" to have been "pointing" at your glasses!

max4mryipb0g.gif