Wanting to add friends to motivate each other.

Options
harleyshane
harleyshane Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys a returning member,

I originally lost almost 20 kg over 20 weeks from being involved in 2 weight loss challenges back to back at work, first time in my life I actually had 2 visible abs lol. Unfortunately left my job and got back in to an inactive lifestyle, desk job and put 90% off it back on again.

Using this app and watching what I ate and exercising helped me immensely, being accountable for my actions and what I was putting in my mouth.

I want to get there again but most of my friends are not into fitness, looking for people to help share, push, motivate and maybe even challenge each other.

I am in Australia if that matters.

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• beee8000
    beee8000 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey im in Australia too!!
    Hey guys a returning member,

I originally lost almost 20 kg over 20 weeks from being involved in 2 weight loss challenges back to back at work, first time in my life I actually had 2 visible abs lol. Unfortunately left my job and got back in to an inactive lifestyle, desk job and put 90% off it back on again.

Using this app and watching what I ate and exercising helped me immensely, being accountable for my actions and what I was putting in my mouth.

I want to get there again but most of my friends are not into fitness, looking for people to help share, push, motivate and maybe even challenge each other.

I am in Australia if that matters.

Feel free to add me.