Quaker Instant Oatmeal WEIGHT CONTROL is my new best friend.

Options
Seriously.. Quaker Instant Oatmeals WEIGHT CONTROL Maple & Brown sugar is my new best friend. Only 1g of sugar and, 290g of sodium, 7g of protein & 6g of fiber in one packet.

It's absolutely DELICIOUS. I have this with almond milk every morning now.. it's healthy too!! Has anyone tried Quakers Weight Control oatmeals?! :)

Replies

• nenehv
    nenehv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love that oatmeal too. I eat it every morning. I add a few walnuts. Never gets old for me.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like them, especially the banana bread flavor. wish they sold a box of just that flavor...so far, I can only find it in the variety pack. I like the other flavors, but I LOVE that one.
  • Sensitivesena11
    Options
    That flavor is delicious!!!!
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't like the taste of it but I would be so willing to try it made with almond milk
  • hoosiermama1977
    Options
    I use the kroger version - stats are same but it's only $1.36 for the box :)
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like quick oatmeal with a 1/2 teaspoon of Land o Lakes lite butter and 1 teaspoon of lless sodium soy sauce. I have been eating this for breakfast for years. It is like a bowl of rice for breakfast. If you like shoyu, try it.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. Quaker Instant Oatmeals WEIGHT CONTROL Maple & Brown sugar is my new best friend. Only 1g of sugar and, 290g of sodium, 7g of protein & 6g of fiber in one packet.

It's absolutely DELICIOUS. I have this with almond milk every morning now.. it's healthy too!! Has anyone tried Quakers Weight Control oatmeals?! :)
    I'm partial to the Lower Sugar Apples & Cinnamon flavor but I'm tempted to view the nutritional info on the Weight Control version...
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I just found the low sugar version in the Maple and Brown Sugar (which is my absolute favorite!!) but did not know they have weight control!!! I shop at the commissary down here which of course only carries certain things, so now i'll b on the hunt to find this oatmeal, because seriously..... 1 packet ain't enough!!!! Lol.