Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    looks like me and @AliNouveau are tied with 5 woo's for our selfies, while @peachesandcream314 and @burlygirl91 are trailing far behind xD

Woo hoo!!!! Do we get to give a speech? Hahaha

Eta.... You guys get up really early.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    looks like me and @AliNouveau are tied with 5 woo's for our selfies, while @peachesandcream314 and @burlygirl91 are trailing far behind xD

Hey does it count that i have 7 on my pic even though i posted it the 9th and not the 10th? ;)

NOPE! the woo competition is closed! ull have to wait till the next one :D:D

We gotta step up pur game if king Woo is going to enter the contest. Perhaps top Woo getter one day can go head to head with @bojack5.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »

Hey does it count that i have 7 on my pic even though i posted it the 9th and not the 10th? ;)

NOPE! the woo competition is closed! ull have to wait till the next one :D:D

We gotta step up pur game if king Woo is going to enter the contest. Perhaps top Woo getter one day can go head to head with @bojack5.

damn. I dunno what I can do to compete with that. I may need to go make a withdrawal for moneybagsssssss xD

maybe he'll give some lessons. A Woo coach of sorts.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Wait wait wait.....

1) Woo’s are a bad thing?!? This is brand new information!! 😂 Sorry for ever woo’ing you, friends.
    2) How do you check how many woo’s you’ve accumulated??
    3) This should be a new thread topic... To Woo or Not to Woo...