Never posted before but here goes....

Options
So here I am on day four of this journey. I have had weight issues for most of my life and have always been insecure about my body. I have taken the weight off before (twice) but am ready to change forever.
It’s no longer about me. It’s about those I love and being around healthy and happy for as long as possible. It’s not about the superficial anymore but about avoiding the health issues that are currently affecting my mom and her siblings.
I’m just putting this out there for me. So I can remember why I am doing this and to give me strength on the days when I just can’t be positive and am done with it.
Thanks for listening.

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you're just taking it a moment at a time, trying to make the next decision a good one. Hang in there, u can do it.
  • zizi487
    zizi487 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    God bless you my dear
    Believe me it’s gonna be true and when it’s true you will realize how easy it was lpray god and wish you would achieve your dreams
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I have my why set as a daily reminder on my phone. I get a notification every morning at 8am (before breakfast most mornings). I often leave it, so that it is the first thing I see every time I use my phone throughout the day