Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• NewBetterBest18NewBetterBest18 Posts: 139Member Member Posts: 139Member Member
    Stupid that android users can't upload pictures to fourm.

You can in my android - samsung 7. There's two ways camera or image. Both give you a drop down to choose where you want to pull pic from. Goid luck! It's right above the reply/comment box.
    I just did it using my Samsung Note 4. It works.
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,297Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,297Member, Premium Member

Picture at left at my heaviest 238 lbs. On right after 60lbs loss. Still have about 20 more to go.

You look so pretty! I love the vibrant smile in both pictures, you lost 60 lbs and 10 years!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,028Member Member Posts: 4,028Member Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg
    Still have 20-30 lbs to go.

Absolute WOW!!!! You look tremendous--I'm so happy for you! Super mega good job and YAY YOU!!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,028Member Member Posts: 4,028Member Member
    bec71 wrote: »
    Still a work in progress but 40kilos down since June.. 20 more to go 😀

roo8wh9qi7hw.jpg

The answer is YES, period. You look gorgeous, YAY YOU!!!
    oneillm45 wrote: »
    I love how much bigger people's eyes look in the after photos.

Me too. Make them look so, ummmm...beautiful/handsome and YOUNGER too!
    edited January 12
  • hazelsmom89hazelsmom89 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    4 weeks difference...
  • NewBetterBest18NewBetterBest18 Posts: 139Member Member Posts: 139Member Member
    fetsi8uozklb.png

Picture at left at my heaviest 238 lbs. On right after 60lbs loss. Still have about 20 more to go.

Absolutely, positively, UNEQUIVOCALLY fablous transformation. You look beautiful, healthy and so very different and so very happy (well, you looked happy in your before pic as well), but your "slimmer/trimmer you" happy is just joyous to see. YAY YOU and I'm so happy for you, you winner YOU=BOOM!
    <3 o:) <3

Awe, thank you so much. I have to admit it, I feel 100 times better now than I did at 40. Especially since I'm currently 61 years old.