Healthy snacks and filling snacks

Options
dhannidt1991
dhannidt1991 Posts: 1 Member
So I’m looking for suggestions anyone might have to curb hunger. I feel like no matter how much I eat (and I’m pretty good at balancing my diet and eat mostly nutritious foods), I find that I’m always hungry, like starving hunger. To date, I have added fibre rich foods like carrot and corn, had bigger helpings of vegetables on my plate, added benefibre, diet pills, upped protein intake and gulp litres and litres of water before meals and when I feel hungry. But nothing seems to work... Is it just me? Any suggestions?

Replies

• updereh
    updereh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found that my hunger went down, after I quit eating processed foods. I actually forget to eat if I get busy with cleaning, or yard work. my diet plan... if it comes in a box, bag, or package from a factory, I don't eat it. so, Im eating meat, veggies, limited fruits, nuts and some very small amounts of whole grains .
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Popcorn
    Potatoes
    Eggs
  • budonyan
    budonyan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I measure tablespoons of all natural peanut butter and it's really, really filling for me now
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Ditch the benefiber and diets pills. Please.

Don't drink litres of water before meals as this will surely dilute your stomach acid that is needed to break down food.

Recalculate your calories and make sure you're eating enough.

I am not certified in anything related to the field of nutrition but I am sure of this info I have shared with you.