Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    ice cream HATE BEER!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Easy. ICE CREAM!!! Now, if you would've said choose between wine and ice cream, i would've has to really think about my answer...

This

THough if you had a skinny cow ice cream bar, and one of those 64 calorie things

you could do both
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I think it would depend on my mood. I'm not a huge fan of either actually, although I did have ice cream tonight.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream :tongue:
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I have made a choice between the two many times......it just depends........
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    It was between 16oz of Coors Light or 1/2 cup of double churned mint chocolate chips.... (and I ended up over anyway since I forgot to add some things to dinner before I made the decision). I picked the Coors Light...
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well since I am 19 and I don't care for beer anyways, I'll go with ice cream!
  • Ronny46
    Ronny46 Posts: 23
    Options
    Beer!!! LOL all day.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt... ICE CREAM! If you look at my diary, you'll see I eat ice cream more days than not. :-)
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny No sugar, reduced fat Brownie Sundae ice cream. It's only 90 calories & very yummy!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Post-workout recovery beer.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt... ICE CREAM! If you look at my diary, you'll see I eat ice cream more days than not. :-)
    (ME TOO!)
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    in that case i would take the 16oz of Coors Light
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    YUCK beer is horrible so ice cream, however if it was a choice between ice cream and alcohol in general... Well, being Scottish, alcohol is an essential food group for me :P
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It was between 16oz of Coors Light or 1/2 cup of double churned mint chocolate chips.... (and I ended up over anyway since I forgot to add some things to dinner before I made the decision). I picked the Coors Light...

I would as well probably.

A nice coors light is awfully nice in the summer
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Depends on the type or beer and the type of ice cream, lol. I can easily forgo them both if it's a domestic 'piss' beer and non-fat ice cream. It's either got to be a good micro brew or Guiness or a good full fat tasty ice cream. Now if it was the good stuff for both...I'd go for the beer. I'd just have to have it right before bed or my judgement would be thrown and then I'd eat the ice cream along with chips and cookies and all kinds of other junk, lol.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Do they make 70 proof ice cream? This is important.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Ice cream. I can always drink vodka.
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cheers! :drinker:
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options

Same here