Accountability buddy in Calgary, AB, Canada?

Hi All!
This may be a super long shot, but I would love to have someone local that I could join together with and help cheer on and support and have that in return! I was throwing this out there in the hopes that there may be someone who sees it from Calgary that would be interested in an accountability partner! I'd like to start with just messaging and go from there if there's anyone who'd be in to this!

A bit about me, my name is Sarah and I've been a serial dieter/restarter for years :s About 6 years ago I had reached goal weight, losing around 100 lbs by following Weight Watchers, and ended up going through a stressful time and old habits came roaring back and I regained. A LOT. I am looking now to lose about 60-65 lbs to be happy and healthy (main goal!) and just comfortable in my skin again. I'm a big emotional/binge eater and trying to find some balance and allow health to become a lifestyle again.

If anyone would be interested please let me know! :)

Replies

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    I live in Calgary. I have already reached goal and am maintaining after a loss of 100+ pounds so I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.
  • sarlynn2
    sarlynn2 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations, that's amazing! I am hoping to find someone else striving to reach their goal, to be that little push along the way as well.

Congratulations again though and that's amazing to see your success!
  • 2TsMomma
    2TsMomma Posts: 23 Member
    I’m in Calgary too
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Edmonton here. Bariatric for 6 years with an 80 lbs regain on the way to losing again. Diagnosed binge eater and bulimic with a side of ADHD XD

We got you!

Any questions, I'm open to talking :)
  • 2TsMomma
    2TsMomma Posts: 23 Member
    Anyone still come on here? 😞