Burn belly fat!!

Options
Good morning everyone 😁. Super excited to see where this goes!! Feeling confident!!

Replies

• josanders28
    josanders28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally understand and I'm ready. Thank you!!!
  • beammergirl
    beammergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this info. I have a question though, is there a way to get flat stomach without losing weight?
    Here are my details-
    I’m 36 yo female, have 2 kids, 5’4”, weight fluctuates between 110 & 115. I’m naturally lean (thanks to good genes), and weight has been the same my entire life (except for pregnancies). I make an active effort to eat clean throughout the week but I slip over the weekends due to social events. I eat very limited processed foods and sweets. I’m pretty good at watching my food intake but I lack motivation to exercise. With age and 2 pregnancies, my stomach is no longer flat and because I’m lean all over the stomach really sticks out. I’m not a runner, however I can walk on a high incline 10-12% at avg speed of 2.5-2.7 on the treadmill (without holding) and I like lifting weights. Can I obtain flat stomach by consistently doing all this? I’m not looking for a six pack just want to lose the belly fat. And I certainly don’t want to lose any weight. Any insight you can provide will be helpful. Thanks!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this info. I have a question though, is there a way to get flat stomach without losing weight?
    Here are my details-
    I’m 36 yo female, have 2 kids, 5’4”, weight fluctuates between 110 & 115. I’m naturally lean (thanks to good genes), and weight has been the same my entire life (except for pregnancies). I make an active effort to eat clean throughout the week but I slip over the weekends due to social events. I eat very limited processed foods and sweets. I’m pretty good at watching my food intake but I lack motivation to exercise. With age and 2 pregnancies, my stomach is no longer flat and because I’m lean all over the stomach really sticks out. I’m not a runner, however I can walk on a high incline 10-12% at avg speed of 2.5-2.7 on the treadmill (without holding) and I like lifting weights. Can I obtain flat stomach by consistently doing all this? I’m not looking for a six pack just want to lose the belly fat. And I certainly don’t want to lose any weight. Any insight you can provide will be helpful. Thanks!

Here's a good thread for you:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • beammergirl
    beammergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!

You also might want to look into recomp
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I so wish you could burn belly fat! It's the last to go on me. Always.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    I so wish you could burn belly fat! It's the last to go on me. Always.

The joys of being a woman!
  • josanders28
    josanders28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. It so hard to get rid off, but not impossible 😊.