Do you drink coffee? Why or why not?

1234568»

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    So as I stated before, I don't drink coffee due to acid reflux. I forgot to add that I do have about 1 cup every 3-4 months. So the other day I had some time to kill and nothing was really around except Starbucks, so I went in. I have to say that the coffee was so bland and boring. I won't have another for several months. What a waste! I really need to find a local coffee company that makes a delicious brew.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,382 Member
    My husband bought me a lovely burr coffee grinder for my birthday.

Between my husband, my 16yo son and myself, we drink a pot (72oz) everyday. My son is limited to one cup with breakfast. I usually have a cup and then fill my 24oz thermos to take with me to work (3 days per week). Work days, I have the 32oz I self brew and then usually an Americano in the late afternoons (I work 12.5hrs and don't get off til 9:30). Non work days I usually just have 2 or 3 cups in the am. If we somehow end up with any extra in the pot, I'll put it in the fridge (from room temp) and enjoy iced coffee later.

My husband works at home so works on his portion of the pot over the early am.