I have to lose 50 pounds. I am looking for supportive people!

Options
kyanalynsiepe98
kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
In 2016 I lost 35 pounds using this app and Fitbit. In 2017 I had a death in the family and gained all the weight back and more. I am again on my journey to lose weight and I am looking for people to share the journey with.

Replies

• Leighah169
    Leighah169 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I am turning 50 in less than 3 months and I also have 50 pounds to lose! I hope to lose it by October 30th 2019 but realize that to keep it off it may be longer. I have joined a gym and am beginning with a personal trainer 3 x weekly. I also had a family member die and my best friend and have been binge eating everything even when I am already full. It’s hard enough having gone through menopause and have your metabolism begin to tank. I need a supportive friend and accountability partner. Would you be willing for us to help one another? I use an Apple Watch but it doesn’t sync well with this app, I hardly ever get 10,000 steps in daily and have been quite sedentary for years since having Breast Cancer at the age of 42, I am fine now. I just sit too much and have trouble staying motivated for more than a month when it comes to calorie deficits. Let’s support each other- PLEASE!