New member! Needing help!

Options
Hello Guys! So here I am! I am sick of feeling low and unattractive. I believe I’m at the heaviest I’ve been 11stone 10. And I’m only 5ft4! Any positive vibes! Tips and tricks would be massively helpful! Friends needed on here guys!

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Check out the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each forum, lots of great info there.

Welcome and good luck!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    be patient - that's sooo much easier said than done (for me anyway!!) but it's soooooo true and important. It's so easy to give up when you don't see things happening fast enough, but better to be slow and steady than fast loss then faster gain.

Sorry you are feeling crappy. I know the feels, I was like that too after I had my daughter - I wouldn't even look in the mirror before leaving the house because I was unhappy with what I was seeing.

So yeah - be patient, slow and steady, don't give up if you have a bad day, and keep at it! you can do it :)

Feel free to add me but I must advise that I swear a lot, I say things that are not always politically correct and I am not everyone's cup of tea. So yeah. Long arsed posts too. I talk a lot.
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    be patient - that's sooo much easier said than done (for me anyway!!) but it's soooooo true and important. It's so easy to give up when you don't see things happening fast enough, but better to be slow and steady than fast loss then faster gain.

Sorry you are feeling crappy. I know the feels, I was like that too after I had my daughter - I wouldn't even look in the mirror before leaving the house because I was unhappy with what I was seeing.

So yeah - be patient, slow and steady, don't give up if you have a bad day, and keep at it! you can do it :)

Feel free to add me but I must advise that I swear a lot, I say things that are not always politically correct and I am not everyone's cup of tea. So yeah. Long arsed posts too. I talk a lot.

I agree...patience, patience, patience. Don't give up when a couple weeks go by and there is no physical change. Try not to get so obsessed with the number on the scale either.
  • daringxdreamer
    daringxdreamer Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »

I agree...patience, patience, patience. Don't give up when a couple weeks go by and there is no physical change. Try not to get so obsessed with the number on the scale either.

So true! Don't lose sight of the non-scale victories no matter how big or how small!