Please remind me....

Options
....that I don't have to eat all my calories if I'm not hungry. Yes, I've eaten plenty of calories so that's not it. Just made good, clean, filling choices today. But I always feel like if I have the calories, I should eat them even though I know that's not right!!

Replies

• Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you really want them. I say go for it! :p
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    So long as you're not severely under-eating, it shouldn't be a problem.
  • JaniceVACPA
    JaniceVACPA Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you really want them. I say go for it! :p

I don't....well, not for the right reasons. I want them because even though I'm not hungry, it would taste good to blow them on popcorn and chocolate!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    How many calories are we talking about that you have left?
  • JaniceVACPA
    Options
    So long as you're not severely under-eating, it shouldn't be a problem.

Totally not under eating. Plus I indulged yesterday when we went out for my husband's birthday dinner, so today has been a hard focus on veggies and lean protein.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Some people "bank" their unused calories. And save them for an extra weekend treat. Kind of a guilt free way to use those leftover calories.
  • JaniceVACPA
    Options
    How many calories are we talking about that you have left?

Ate 1700, have 500 left which are mostly from my Fitbit adjustment as my base is 1200 calories.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    In that case you don’t need them.

I occasionally find myself at the end of the day with way lower calorie intake than expected. In those cases I review my log to make sure I didn’t forget to add something and that I met my nutrition goals. I often end up having a glass of skim milk if I realize I didn’t have much dairy or some nuts if my fat looks really low for the day.