Half pints !! No half measures here !!

Options
Hey
Thought I’d run a group for us little ones 4’10 - 5’3 !!!
We can share our:
Struggles
Successes
Advice
Funny stories

You name it !!

Anddddd of courseeee
Go shortyyyy it’s your brithdayyy we gonna kick *kitten* like it’s your birthdayyyy

Replies

• daligrrrl
    daligrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Where do we sign up? :)
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Right here 😊 thought it would
    Be great for us to all help each other out !!
  • SpookyPockets
    SpookyPockets Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Hi :)
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’ so definitely short! Working on losing 70 lbs. I’m about 45 down with with 25 left to go :) I’d love to connect with some fellow short people!
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    How does everyone find losing weight I eat something a shouldn’t and suffer ... and has anyone tried swimming think I want to start !!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Shorty in the house!
    How does everyone find losing weight I eat something a shouldn’t and suffer ... and has anyone tried swimming think I want to start !!

Swimming is the one exercise that makes me have a voracious appetite. So I only swim very slowly on active rest days if at all. Everyone is different, but I do best on several meals a day of high volume / lower fat food. And pre-logging and meal prepping for the week if I'm trying to lose (which only happens about once a year).
  • PeachPetite
    Options
    Ooo see I’d love to eat little and often but can’t as I work full time and have set lunch and breaks and I’m not at a desk or anything either I’m on a shop floor