lost 22lbs, fell off, But now I'm back

Options
Love this app because I was very successful with it last year and was able to lose 22 lbs eating right, counting calories, and working out. I have kept it off but need to get my motivation back so I can keep working towards my goals. I can't afford to slack off this winter and am hoping to make some new connection with other people who are hoping to get in shape!!

Replies

• JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I've found so far that logging and keeping active on this site and reading others stories helps. I will send you a friend request.
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I lost 20 pounds and then unfortunately gained some of it back...I added you so we can help eachother!
  • Saralynn_xox
    Saralynn_xox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! :)
  • cmartelli1985
    cmartelli1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Hi, my name is Carmel and I’m 33 years old. I have 4 kids under 7 and over the years have put on weight with each pregnancy. Work from home and struggling to do exercise. This year I have decided no more excuses. My goal is everyday to walk on the treadmill for 30 mins and to feel confident in myself. Feel free to add me. Need to lose 39 kilos
  • gilko93
    gilko93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Be patient, I'm here if you need me