5th Day of using My Fittness Pal

Options
This is my 5th day and I have lost 3 lbs. since I started using the MyFitnessPal app. Before I started using this app, I lost 30 pounds on weightwatchers since I began the program in February of 2018. Weight Watchers was working out great until I hit a plateau at the 25 pound loss mark. After that I lost the next 5 pounds off eating a low carb diet. Then the holidays came and I began eating anything I wanted and gained back 5 pounds. After my plateu with WW, I decided it was time to try something new to restart my weight loss again. Thanks to an employee at a HEB store, I learned about the MyFitnessPal app. The thing is that I need to know about the food I am eating. I know that if I eat too much salt I will be gaining and not loosing. On WW you count points and not the calories and the nutritional values such as sodium, sugar, fat, proteins, carbs. and ect. which might slow down your weight loss goal. I know that I will be making adjustment to the calories I take in according to how fast I am losing. If you lose too quick, you can gain it back quickly which I don't want to happen.

Replies