Before and during 30 pounds gone!!

Options
Not sure if this is going to work or not but it's worth a try. I started my weight loss In January 2011 and am trying to keep it healthy by losing a pound a week. Some weeks are better then others but it's pretty close to that. I have a long way to go. My Start before pic was from a year ago before I started in Jan. 264 The during (wearing jean capris) 234. Hope this works.. Bare with me please. http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/MFPbefore.pngkayleeblue83/bigsprings.png

Replies

• futurefitgirl88
    Options
    well done :) great job.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job!!
  • emanderson0610
    emanderson0610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am very happy for you! It is so nice to see success stories! It really is helpful for those days when it is hard to keep going. Great work! :smile:
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • lovinglife71
    lovinglife71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!! Keep up the good work and kudo's to you for doing it the Healthy way!! :))
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep it up!!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I can definitely see a difference in your thighs/hips! I bet you are feeling better too!

Thanks for posting ans inspiring us to keep going!
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am shooting for the 1 lb a week too and this was the inspiration I needed today! Continued success to you and thank you for sharing.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Looks like a lot more than 30 lost. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!