Looking for friends with similar goals!

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm new on here and have about 110-120 pounds to lose! My ultimate goal is to become a healthier person but also a more active person by choice! I want to wake up and have the motivation to go for a run, or hike, or snowboard or whatever it may be! I've lost 4.5 pounds so far which is probably mostly water weight but the scale is still moving, so still exciting!

I don't really have a ton of support on this journey, which is why my own positivity and self motivation is so important. HOWEVER! If you're in a similar boat and want to be health and fitness/weight loss pals, let me know!

Replies

• lexabunny18
    lexabunny18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be fitness pals! Actually, my brother and his girlfriend love to hike and they took me with them this last September, and it royally kicked my butt. I want to be able to go with them without struggling as hard as I did, since I love nature and used to love being active. So, I’ve got 140lbs to lose and lots of motivation needed!

I feel like we might be in exactly the same boat. :)
  • alimuhrose
    alimuhrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be fitness pals! Actually, my brother and his girlfriend love to hike and they took me with them this last September, and it royally kicked my butt. I want to be able to go with them without struggling as hard as I did, since I love nature and used to love being active. So, I’ve got 140lbs to lose and lots of motivation needed!

I feel like we might be in exactly the same boat. :)

awww amazing!!!! i messaged you :)!
  • BigMamaYoung
    BigMamaYoung Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be pals. I have about 50 to lose and work hard at finding ways to motivate myself and lead a healthier lifestyle.
  • findingfitsam
    findingfitsam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've about 70lbs to lose and I'm aiming to get fit rather than just lose weight. Feel free to add me anyone