strange question. . .

Options
is it possible to lose weight on my. . . chest. . . lol if i work on my chest muscles. i have heard where women lose weight on their chest first but im not losing any weight there but i want to (strange y yes i am) i am pretty much just losing weight on my hips(not tht im complaining about that lol) and if it is possible could someone tell me how :) thanks lots :)

Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Sorry.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    not really a way to do that. feel blessed. many women wish that wasn't the first place they lose....
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Boobs always shrink. Usually first thing to go!! :o)
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    i went from a large C to a B cup.. we all lose weight in different places first, but for me.. the boobies went first! and keep going..
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:)
  • KRhyan16
    Options
    It actually is possible to lose inches when you work on your muscles in your chest (like push-up kinda exercises) but it'll only work on the surrounding "extra baggage" but as far as your breasts and their size, I don't think much will change.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lol werent my first i have lost 11 lbs only 1 since starting here but ma bewbs havent budged jus ma hips lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:)
    lmfao
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Had the same issue. They will reduce but it wasn't till I had probably dropped a good twenty pounds before that happened. I understand I looked at how to reduce and they said weight loss was the only way unless surgery.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    if you work on your chest muscles you will increase your chest not decrease it. and yes it is possible to loose weight in your chest..that happened to me in high school I went on crash stravation diet and lost only in my bust.. 2 whole cups sizes.. trust me that was not my goal lol the sad thing is though i've gained and lost a lot since then and those 2 cups never came back.. very sad :sad:
    is it possible to lose weight on my. . . chest. . . lol if i work on my chest muscles. i have heard where women lose weight on their chest first but im not losing any weight there but i want to (strange y yes i am) i am pretty much just losing weight on my hips(not tht im complaining about that lol) and if it is possible could someone tell me how :) thanks lots :)
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options
    Had the same issue. They will reduce but it wasn't till I had probably dropped a good twenty pounds before that happened. I understand I looked at how to reduce and they said weight loss was the only way unless surgery.
    well i wish i couuld lose at least three sizes lol so i prob wont losr tht much even if it was possible but anywould be an improvement lol
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Eventually they will (they are fat after all), but depending on where your body decides to lose the weight, they might take a while. It took me over 70 lbs (and down to around 22% from over 35% body fat) to go from a 36 to a 34. Now that I have a lot less fat to lose, I imagine they'd shrink even more if I lost more weight.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    That's not a strange question.

"Did you borrow my alpaca?" -This is a strange question.
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    For me, this was the last place....and since I am older, they just went south!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

That was me. Sorry, I needed him for a.... project.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It always comes off where you want it to last :wink:

I have found that chest exercise help lift, but not lose. It will come off when it wants to in relation to your overall weight loss.
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options

This just cracks me up. A lot

And I'm finally down in the boobies to a large B/small C. My largest was a DD. I lose VERY slow from the boobs. And if I put on a pound it goes right back in there.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Not always...my band size went down but not my cup size. it you've been 'blessed' you may not go down a whole lot. I know several women on here that have lost 2-3 cup sizes and some that haven't lost any. It's purely genetics...after the 'weight' loss that will determine it. If many women in your family are big busted and are still at a healthy weight...you'll more than likely keep the boobs. If the women are not large busted and are a healthy weight you may lose some or a lot of the weight. Just be prepared for the possible 'sagginess' that sometimes goes along with it...especially if you've had children. I went from a B to an E when pregnant and back to a B...and while I'm still a B...they aren't as perky as I'd like them to be, lol. Good luck!
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

hmmm wa color was he??? lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

This just cracks me up. A lot

And I'm finally down in the boobies to a large B/small C. My largest was a DD. I lose VERY slow from the boobs. And if I put on a pound it goes right back in there.
    i wuld like to hav a c but i hav a ways :( i got boobs befor i got prego they didnt grow when i was prego but months after i had my secon daughter outta nowhere they grew again and i was a dd befor thery grew i guess they i jus wasnt done growing cuz i went from 5'0" to 5'1 1/2" too lol i dnt rele care about band size i wanna lose cup size lol