Eat right or Working out

Options
2»

Replies

• geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I think moving around, celebrating my body's ability to move serves me as a tremendous stress-reliever. I feel better physically and emotionally when I know I am moving and using some bent-up energy. I experience less anxiety and my mood improves.

Right now I am nursing a hip stress fracture and have not jogged, which has been a part of my daily routine for over a year now. I miss it terribly. I crave it physically and emotionally, so, needless to say, I admit I have been feeling "off" and have been very irritable and overly sensitive lately. 😕 I am trying to be optimistic, however; I'm trying to focus on what I CAN control, what I CAN do right now.
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    eating clean is tough; working out is ok as it is a habit
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Since there is no agreed definition of Clean Eating, I'll say that is impossible.
    Exercise wins by default.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much you work out and what you eat.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Both.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Working out.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by "clean eating"...my diet is pretty on point and I'm a big proponent of nutritious can also be delicious and doesn't have to be endless salads and plain chicken breast and steamed broccoli all the time. I also like eating some pizza a few times per month which I'm sure doesn't negate my grilled salmon with roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus from the night before.

I'm also a regular exerciser.

So both are pretty easy.