Real Women!

Options
I posted this previously, but I don't know if enough people saw how cool it was! :)

Hey ladies (and gents), I came across this website the other day and thought some of you might like it. A bunch of women submit their pictures along with their height, weight, and size, so you can search by those things and see what people with your same measurements look like. I always have had an issue with picking on myself and thinking I look way bigger than other people that are my height and weight. This site has helped me see that I'm not as big as what I see in the mirror, and that we're all just our own biggest critics.

Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Enjoy and have a wonderful week! :)

Replies

• batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    that's a really cool site! like you said, it made me realize i'm not as big as i think i am! ... also gave me some idea of things i might expect when i hit my goal weight :D
  • blackroses000
    Options
    Thank-you so much for posting that! It was great to see what people my height and my wieght look like. The mirror can lie! And even when I see pictures of myself I can be so critical! It's great to see a variety of people my height and weight. I think I have a better understand of what I look like now. Thanks again :)
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No. Still hate how I look and those pictures agree with me on why. :-( but cool web site.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    yeah, i used it the other day :) thanks
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    ITs pretty cool it didnt have any pics for my size :) but for my future goal weight it did.
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    No. Still hate how I look and those pictures agree with me on why. :-( but cool web site.

Agreed. However, am trying my hardest to gain my self confidence back.
  • BarbaraDB
    Options
    Glad to be in touch again. Hope ican lose some.. BarbaraDB
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    what was weird is the people who say they are my height and weight are wearing clothing sizes alot smaller than my own...I don't get it. I found a woman claiming to be 284 that looks like my body shape and wears the same size....what's up with that?
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I found a woman claiming to be 284 that looks like my body shape and wears the same size....what's up with that?

I wear three different sizes depending on the brand. It might have been better if the site gave measurements instead of sizes. I don't pay much attention to the size on that website as much as what I see based on weight. Also, women can measure bigger or smaller and weigh the same based on how much fat vs. muscle they have.