Losing weight for wedding, any others?

2»

Replies

• jufhermelien
    jufhermelien Posts: 6 Member
    Good luck you all!

One marriage and three kids later I am aiming for the weight I had before my wedding! :D
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I got married a few months ago, but congrats to all & best wishes!
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    I got engaged 12/02/2018 and just booked our venue for 09/28/2019! I need to lose about 30lbs before then and want to lose at least 15 before I go dress shopping in March. It's crunch time!
  • oneillm45
    oneillm45 Posts: 44 Member
    Getting married April 2020 and have about 30lb to lose in total. Plan is slow but steady fat loss and plenty of muscle building along the way.

Definitely not just about the wedding for me. If someone had a magic wand and told me I could be slim just for the day, but would go back to where I am after, I wouldn't do it. The wedding gives me a target and a timeframe but that's all.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    I was only able to lose 3 pounds before my wedding, I still think I looked good.

vdd5fikbk1bc.png
  • gymbunny09
    gymbunny09 Posts: 69 Member
    My son is getting married in January 2020. I need to loose at least 50 pounds . Don't want to be immortalized as the BIG mother of the groom. I would like to look fit.

My son is getting married May 2020, i also need to lose 50 pounds. We can do this.