Crossfit Friends

Options
Looking for fellow Crossfitters to "friend" in my journey. I just started a month ago and have 50 pounds to loss. I need some serious work-out and weight loss support. :) I love both Crossfit and My Fitness Pal but seem to be stuggling for weight loss. Has anyone been in the same situation and got past it?

Replies

• MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have been CrossFitting for about 4 months now! I love it!! I don't have a considerable amount of weight to lose but I'm getting ready for my wedding and would love to share some support!
  • cansnchloe
    cansnchloe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friending. I love Crossfit too and hoping from some serious results. Those workouts are the hardest I've ever done!
  • coffeekat02
    coffeekat02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ladies, i am not on here much but do love CrossFit, 6 months down with 30lbs lost 50 more to go,: ) I just started a blog, feel free to read up :) Best of luck on your journey!! www.poweredbycrossfit.net
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I"m just starting crossfit (today will actually be my first class) and would love the extra motivation. I have about 30 lbs to lose, though that's negotiable if I add muscle, as long as I'm losing inches.