Crossfit

Options
Thinking about starting Crossfit training in Sacramento. What is your experience with it, if any?

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I took 1 class & LOVED it!! But it was a garage type setting in the cold winter & I was spoiled w/heated gym conditions. Vacaville has 2 or 3 locations so there is a high demand here! I say try it out!!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan...there is just something about CrossFit!
  • kimstric
    Options
    I tried Crossfit in Greensboro for about 8 weeks and I really enjoyed it. It seemed to kick start my weight loss journey. You should definitely try it, but expect to be very sore!
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have not done it personally but I know several people who do and they all seem to enjoy it.
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The sessions are 40 minutes long and with a group. I'm not sure what to expect but maybe I'll try it out this weekend. It's pricey so I just want to make sure it's worth it!
  • missmeliss18
    Options
    I know your in Sac.. but i tried it for a week for free at Herculesfit and I loved it.. it is pricy thats why i only did the free week lol but it's a great full body work out and even though your with a group it's all at your own pace but your motivated by everyone around you.. you should def. give it a try. =)
  • coffeekat02
    coffeekat02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Life changing :) I have recently started documenting my journey with CrossFit, www.poweredbycrossfit.net. Give it a try, it has given me my life back!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm actually giving it a shot tonight. I'm on the east coast, but the one by me is giving me a free two week trial. See if they'll offer you the same?
  • jeffchrist
    Options
    I have a couple friends that do Crossfit in sacramento and they both are enthusiastic about it. It is a butt kicker and a motivator at the same time.
  • cansnchloe
    cansnchloe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Agree, it is lifechanging in so many ways! Yes the hardest workout I have ever done and it took weeks to develop a love of Crossfit through the pain but I am now 6 weeks in and starting to see the results, dropping inches, building muscle and seeing so much progress in what I am able to do in class. I LOVE, LOVE it. Kinda pricey but I have not regretted the cost one time. Good luck with it.