Weight Loss Challenge/Journey/Club

Options
maryccameron
maryccameron Posts: 9 Member
I have around 100lb to lose in total. I'm looking for like minded people to join me in the journey. I will be weighing in every Monday and being accountable for my actions through the week.
Any tips are welcome!

Replies

• ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, My name is Joyce and I have 110pds to loose. I would be more than happy to take this journey with you. I weight in on Tuesdays and I need all the support I can get. I need to be a bit stricter with myself or I have a tendency to backslide. so I may have to make a chart for me to chart in on. But that's just me.
  • PatriciaP67
    PatriciaP67 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ladies. I'm Patti and I don't know how much I want to lose. I am a recovering compulsive eater and so I have suffered from anorexia, bulimia, and now weigh 225lbs. I am only 5'3" tall. What I'm looking for is accountability to lose weight without restrictive diets, going hungry, or any other practice that I have used in the past. I am looking to eat real, whole foods, drink water, and exercise 5 days a week. I hope I can be of service here to both of you as well as find a safe place to be honest.
  • rabia56
    rabia56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have 11kg to lose (roughly 24 pounds) I weigh in every Sunday morning and I would love to join.
  • ladycopnh1
    Options
    Welcome to you both. This is turning out to be a wonderful board to come back to and check in. I'm excited to get to know you all more.
  • ladycopnh1
    Options
    Sorry to cut it short. Phone call. Today, I had to take my four legged son to the vet, it's not good news, the vet is concerned about the sound of his heart and wants to take an xray. He took all kinds of blood tests today. Please, pray that it's something that can be simple to fix. My husband and I are both out of work and live on fixed incomes, but we will do ANYTHING for our son.

Now I have to do my exercises and get that out of the way ( I hate exercises ). Then I have an Overeaters Anonymous meeting tonight.

The Stress in my life is not helping my weight loss.