2»

Replies

• AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Great ideas!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    edited January 2019
    I make shakes with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla protein powder and milk or almond milk or also with banana, chocolate protein powder peanut butter and milk or almond milk. I also make them with any other fruits as well. If you don't have a mini blender, I would highly recommend getting one.

You said you were also looking for other suggestions, so here are two other favorites of mine:

Extra ripe banana mashed and mixed with an egg and a scoop of protein powder. Cook like a pancake. Eat with peanut butter on top. Sounds strange, but is super yummy. You can add whatever else you want in there too.

Favorite oatmeal combo: 1/2 cup rolled oats with 1/2 cup hot water, scoop of chocolate protein powder, topped with shredded unsweetened coconut and just a few butterscotch chips. Tastes like those 7 layer Toll House cookies. Sooo good!

I also like to put it in iced coffee. It does not work well in hot liquids unless you dissolve it in something cold first, and even them sometimes it will clump.