Guilty pleasure

Options

Replies

• The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    What's my guilty pleasure? Good question, I don't really feel guilty about my pleasures 😜
  • TexmexDarcy
    TexmexDarcy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    Historical documentaries. Especially narrated by Bettany Hughes.
    Stop!! I just saw the Stonehenge one!
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    Historical documentaries. Especially narrated by Bettany Hughes.
    Stop!! I just saw the Stonehenge one!

She brings it!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    What's my guilty pleasure? Good question, I don't really feel guilty about my pleasures 😜

i bet you drink pabst blue ribbon without any shame. it's prob your deepest darkest secret
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Don't really have one now, but the Gilmore Girls used to be my guilty pleasure show when it was on!

I do love popping pimples and gross stuff like that if you count that as a guilty pleasure lol.
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options
    Another one of mine is taking my car to the back roads and giving her all she's got. The speed the thrill drives me crazy.
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options
    Another one of mine is taking my car to the back roads and giving her all she's got. The speed the thrill drives me crazy.

What car?
    I have a red bmw 335i twin turbo
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Don't give a flying *kitten* what other people think, then no pleasure ever need be guilty again
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

What car?

What year? Anything after 2013 is a single turbo twin scroll

Not a real twin setup
    She's an 08 0-100 in 12 seconds isn't that bad 😏
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I used to write romantic zombie fan fiction.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Pushing boundaries
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A lot of my friends are into the hardcore gaming scene; some of them play professionally in tournaments (fighting games mostly). I try to keep up appearances and pretend I enjoy the rush of difficulty, but the truth is..

I absolutely love cheating, and I love god mode above all else. It's not even necessarily about cheating, it's the fact that I can craft my own story in my own head while playing, without having to worry about game elements interfering with that. When I play Civ 5 I use a mod that allows me to edit everything. I usually play the game straight forward, but I'm continuously editing and changing things to make the game "better" and to fit my story.

When direct cheating isn't available I will grind mercilessly. I will do it well beyond the point of being "fun", simply with the intention of later on having fun without the need to again rely on the game mechanics. This is primarily with RPGs, and it's not like I don't enjoy the questing, gathering, finding secrets, leveling process - I live for that sort of thing. I just find it more enjoyable if I can say spend 60 hours in the starting zone and grinding endlessly to get to 99. Or like NieR (one of my favorite games); I found out early on about the phoenix spear as being one of the most powerful weapons.

So instead of playing the game naturally - I fished, and I spent hours of my time grinding out fishing until I had enough money to buy the spear, I wasn't even at the part of the story where I could buy it yet. Once I had the money I continued to grind out fishing until I'd never have to worry about money again.

Then when I got it, the first thing I did was find the quickest and most efficient way of upgrading it. There are 4 levels, I think I got all 4. There were far easier and quicker ways of doing it later on in the game, but I chose to put hours into grinding it out anyway.

It's weird and pointless, but it's what I love.
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

What car?

Not a real twin setup

Any mods? Im running a jb1
    None under the hood yet just all exterior work like rims tires headlights trim stuff like that then I'll work my way In

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Posting food pics when everyone on my feed is trying to lose weight

I knew it!!!!! 😂
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I used to write romantic zombie fan fiction.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles another Tina on here! Lol
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

What car?

Not a real twin setup

What car?

Not a real twin setup

What car?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    I watch vampire diaries on Netflix and I also like Riverdale 🤦🏻‍♀️