Guilty pleasure

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    All the m&m's

Except peanut butter. That spot will forever belong to reeces pieces. The m&m candy shell to PB ratio is just off, but they'll do in a pinch.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I like to take chicken nuggets and stick them inside a cheese burger and call it a mcgangbang

I like to hide chicken McNuggets in my friends cars without them realizing it.
    Why would you wast beautiful chicken nuggys like that

Friendship Tax, I'm banned from eating McNuggets in at least 3 of my friends cars.

I would act like it's Easter and try
    To find the golden nuggets so I can eat them

Hey, what's that behind your ear. Not a Chicken McNugget, because that's under your seat.

Then I could die at that very moment of happiness

Also, if I can manage it, in your pocket.
  • george5911
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    All the m&m's

Except peanut butter. That spot will forever belong to reeces pieces. The m&m candy shell to PB ratio is just off, but they'll do in a pinch.

Peanut m and ms. I eat the family sized bags in one sitting. So bad i have no self control

Peanut, crispy, pretzel, coffee nut, dark chocolate, plain, and OH EM GEEEEE the mint ones at Christmas time.
  • cee134
    Options
    When I learn something new I walk around in my basement at 3am pretending to explain it to someone.

I did this while walking my dog once. And I was caught. I was using hand gestures and everything.

Nobody catches you in your basement, also I have a feeling you need to check your coat pockets.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Large peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with milk at least 1000 calories . I know so bad
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    When I learn something new I walk around in my basement at 3am pretending to explain it to someone.

I did this while walking my dog once. And I was caught. I was using hand gestures and everything.

:D Too funny! I talk to myself all the time... I sometimes need an expert opinion ;)
  • george5911
    Options
    All the m&m's

Peanut m and ms. I eat the family sized bags in one sitting. So bad i have no self control

Peanut, crispy, pretzel, coffee nut, dark chocolate, plain, and OH EM GEEEEE the mint ones at Christmas time.

Ever tried the premiums when they had it for a short amount of time?

Listening...
  • cee134
    Options

:D Too funny! I talk to myself all the time... I sometimes need an expert opinion ;)

I record myself talking to myself so I can do it better next time.
  • TexmexDarcy
    TexmexDarcy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like to take chicken nuggets and stick them inside a cheese burger and call it a mcgangbang

Friendship Tax, I'm banned from eating McNuggets in at least 3 of my friends cars.

Hey, what's that behind your ear. Not a Chicken McNugget, because that's under your seat.

If you can get a dam chicken nugget in the pocket these tight pants of mine I'd tip my hat to you sir
  • cee134
    Options

If you can get a dam chicken nugget in the pocket these tight pants of mine I'd tip my hat to you sir

I didn't go to magic school camp for nothing.
  • george5911
    Options
    All the m&m's

Listening...

Whut????deebhru1irkb.jpeg
    beb4h0esbay8.jpeg
    0tedjepbw0ra.jpeg
    a2jhy58b4vff.jpeg

A complete crime against myself

Meeeee toooooo
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options
    I like to drink alcohol and tell myself it's healthy because it comes from from fruits and veggies
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I like to drink alcohol and tell myself it's healthy because it comes from from fruits and veggies

Don't forget its also made from whole grains as well! Pretty much the food pyramid xD
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

I didn't go to magic school camp for nothing.

Ok dumbledore
  • george5911
    Options
    All the m&m's

Listening...

Whut????deebhru1irkb.jpeg
    beb4h0esbay8.jpeg
    0tedjepbw0ra.jpeg
    a2jhy58b4vff.jpeg

A complete crime against myself

Meeeee toooooo

I dont think it did so well. I bought like 50 boxes at a discount store before it was discountinued

Of course you did. 😂

https://youtu.be/xI189E_xA3s
  • cee134
    Options

I record myself talking to myself so I can do it better next time.

I tattooed a mirror on my face so we can talk to yourself

I'm impressed. All I have are my collections of puppets.