Fitness

Options
I joined just a few days ago but I started working out hard almost a month ago. I am 5'5 and144lbs so I am not trying to lose a whole lot of weight but I am finding it extremely hard to lose the layer of fat on my stomach. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Journey2anewme
    Options
    Starting a 12 week workout plan with Turbo Fire tomorrow. :Planning on using this site to keep me accountable...i.e. blogging, loggin in and tracking. Nothing to it but to do it....
  • annimonk
    Options
    Im a Personal Trainer and a lot of women ask this question... they say they do tons of ab work and can feel the muscle, but its hidden under a layer- the way to get rid of that layer is cardio (I hate cardio, but sadly for me and others like me, thats what does it lol)- good luck
  • 3DFitness
    3DFitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined just a few days ago but I started working out hard almost a month ago. I am 5'5 and144lbs so I am not trying to lose a whole lot of weight but I am finding it extremely hard to lose the layer of fat on my stomach. Any suggestions?

Throw out the scale and keep dieting down until you get the look you want. Once you get there, step on the scale and see what you weigh. It seems as though worrying about not losing too much weight is hindering your progress.
  • awiggins1090
    Options
    Thanks for the answers! I have been doing a ton of cardio but maybe since i started this and have been managing my calories I will see results. Let's hope anyways
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    stay away from simple carbs
  • awiggins1090
    Options
    What do you mean by simple carbs?