Maintaining Weight

Options
Is there a group who are maintaining, or trying to, anywhere? It seems odd to be trying to stay the same and not lose weight!

Replies

• SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance calories, but fully plan on still losing a bit of fat while gaining some muscle. I'm just trying to figure out what cal intake that exactly is... :)
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    i'm currently trying to gain weight, but i'm having a harder time maintaining it :/
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm on the same boat too but I still keep on losing weight despite upping my calories & increasing my strength training but I can see more muscles in my body and my measurements are continuing to get smaller so I guess what I lose is fat weight which is good.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I will be soon... around 2kg to go :smile:
    I have already dropped my weight loss to 1/2 pound per week which means I've upped my daily calories. And as I'm doing lots of running I'm really focussing on eating enough to keep my energy up for running at the moment and not worrying too much about losing, I'm happy for the last few kg to come off slowly.
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have not lost much (this time!!) but do not want to have to lose it again, so trying to find out just how much I can eat without gaining. I think this is where I often go wrong as I lose weight to go on holiday or for Christmas and then there is no time to do any work on becoming a stable weight.

So this time will be different- I plan to stay here, or very close anyway!