just joined - need to lose a lot of weight

Options
eje1219
eje1219 Posts: 13 Member
I just joined and am finally getting serious with this losing weight business. I have a LOT of weight to lose! Just wanted to say hi!

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just a bit of encouragement. I also have a lot of weight to lose. I have been at it since January, serious since May. Exercise along with the 17-day diet has helped me lose 51 pounds in a short time. Be persistent and you will achieve your goals...
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Hello! I do too, about 150-160 pounds! We can do this though :)
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome :drinker:
  • michelle0112
    michelle0112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a diabetic. I have lost over 40 pounds before, but when I got hurt at work i gained my weight back and since then it has been hard for me to loose the weight again. I have lots of medical problems, but I am working on loosing all my weight again, I need all the support that I can get.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    welcome! we can do it!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose also. If you want add me as a friend!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Where you'll meet ppl just like yourself on the same journey: To a better & healthier life.
    I must say that the people I've become friends with & converse with on a daily have become like family to me.
    So enjoy & if you want, we can be friends, as well!
  • astermarie
    astermarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it :)
  • acmiranda7
    acmiranda7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats on your journey. I am also on my long journey to losing 50 lbs. Today wasnt as hard as I thought. :bigsmile:
  • eje1219
    eje1219 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement :)
  • witstar
    witstar Posts: 25
    Options
    welcome! i'm getting a slow start here, but love the site. i also have a lot to lose. please add me if you'd like!
  • maclynn62
    Options
    hi, you can do it, it's taken me 4 yrs to lose 9st, still 2 to go, just set small goal and you'll be fine, good look
  • julie786110
    Options
    hi,
    i am 35 yrs old women .i got HYPOTHYROIDISM for pasy 10 yrs .my weight is 61 kgs,its almost been 5 weeks i have joint fitness pal.since 5 weeks i am consuming only 1200 to 1400 calories a day and i walk for 70 min a day for 6 days a week,butttttttttttttttt
    i havent lost any weight,and i am loosing hope.can any one pls tell me whats wrong with me and why arent i lossing any weight
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome....hope u have a very sucessful journey....we are very supportive here on this site. you are on the right road!
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I have 50lbs to lose, welcome to MFP.
    You'll get a lot of support here.

;o)
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It's good to be around everyone. There is nothing like a lot of support to help us on this journey. I have 100 more to go (+)

Hugs around and Happy Monday! xoox