Back at it and Determined

Options
Tab122377
Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
backing at it again, in past lost over 40lbs or so. Then had surprise pregnancy all around put all back on. July of this year will be 3 year. I have spent the last 2 year morning the loss of our daughter. Feeling the FAT gained was the only connection to her. So Clear mind and 2 damn weddings. I started Logging Drinking water / coffee/ Tea or Seltzer and exercising even 10 mins on the elliptical a day. Took my measurements and Weight. I am not ashamed of who i am. just motivating my self to feel better, to stay healthy and keep up with my 3 boys

Replies

• MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    hi, I am so sorry for your loss. I am a mom to three boys also. I had lost weight a few years ago and gained it back over the last 3 years. Feel free to add me.
  • dcalentino
    dcalentino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi sorry for your loss....... I am back at it and determined as well.....no excuses... I started going to the gym on my lunch breaks ....and have changed up my workout, I also have weights at my desk (i work alone in a office so its easy for me to do weights here) lets do this girls....summer is coming. feel free to add me....
    my diary is open if you care to see how I eat.
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks Girls I have added you i think.. log day home with the boys.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :)
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    @Tab122377 you can do it. One day at a time and remember be patient with yourself.
  • lasirena624
    lasirena624 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh so sorry for your loss, I have that experience too and I know how heart breaking it is.

Like you I lost about forty pounds and gained half back! I kept twenty pounds off and really want to take the twenty I lost and then gained back off again. It is hard to maintain weight loss!

I exercise a lot but need to continue to plan my food, weigh things and drink more water. Like you, not ashamed of who I am and I also know I can do better for myself.
  • gingerd1969
    gingerd1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss! Taking care of you is so very important. ❤️ I’m back at it too.
    There’s no reason I can’t be at a healthy weight and eat smart. I stopped working out cold turkey in 2016 and since then gained 30 lbs! I’m over it!

Let’s do this!!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Be strong.
  • leahmariemounsey5023
    Options
    Sorry for your loss can’t imagine the hurt. Good luck and best wishes for the future xxx