New here

Options
I was having a hard time 2 days ago. After watching what I ate and going to the gym for 2 weeks. I only dropping 2.3 pounds, and I was in a mood of just giving up.

I started at 325 and 50 yrs old.

Well I did not I did not make the gym yesterday, but I did get there today. I walked 2.79 miles in 65 minutes. I am happy for doing that.

I just wished I had someone to help me. I am doing this solo, and for myself. I just need a push from time to time.

Steven
01/16/19

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    2.3lbs in two weeks is terrific. great job. don't be down, be HAPPY for your success.

• jordan55
    jordan55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged about not seeing the results right away. Getting in shape is a long process. You have to give your metabolism time to speed up. You will see huge results if you keep up the hard work. Stay positive.
  • Dawncxr
    Dawncxr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way as you. I was so upset I dropped 1.9 this week. I know look at it this way; a 2 pound loss is better than a 2 pound gain. I know it's frustrating but you've got this. Feel free to add me if you need support.
  • sofiaochoa984
    sofiaochoa984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I appreciate the encouragement. I am very new to this so I cannot figure out how to add you. Lol I have some set backs but even after the confusion of the Internet. Common sense helps a lost. Lol
  • kfly44244
    kfly44244 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're looking for a motivation friend. Doing this solo is super hard. But doing this for yourself and no one else is critical and definitely the only way to go. I can absolutely relate. I've lost so much, gained it back and now getting it to come off again has been a slow agonizing process. Giving up is always in the back of my head, but that's exactly why doing this for yourself is so important. If I was just doing this to please someone else, I would've quit a long time ago. You are worth the effort. Don't give up on you!
  • sofiaochoa984
    sofiaochoa984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add