Just joined. 2/3 stone to lose.

Options
It's a big amount and it won't be easy. I need encouragement and motivation because I lack will power. I will be shoving a McDonald's down my throat as quick as you can say 'pathetic'!

Replies

• Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey.

I didn't have much will power when i joined but the support on here has really helped.

Feel free to add me
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    It's a big amount and it won't be easy.
    It's not a small amount, but in the grand scale of things it's not *that* big either.

Have a look in the success stories section to see what I mean. If other MFPers can lose 3 or 4 or more times as much (in some cases a lot more) you can lose 2 or 3 stone, but you've got to want it.

Can I ask why you've decided to lose weight?
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, hope you get to lose what you want to lose, you can add me if you want too :o)
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    No, starting may not be easy, but you will be surprised how quickly it becomes a habit and then second nature! Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Good luck
    Lindsay
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You need to believe in yourself. You can do this and you will reach your goals-you have to be strong and committed.
    If I can lose weight, anyone can. I have lost over three stone so far with another 2 to go. Just take everything as it comes-plan your meals in the morning so you know what to have and what you can treat yourself with. I find that treating myself if really important-it makes me feel like I am not missing out. Perhaps a fun-sized chocolate bar with your afternoon coffee instead of a big bar. Every small change helps.

Best of luck-feel free to add me if you like. :)