Fit Bit or No Fit Bit?

Options
I have a dilemma that I'm hoping to find an answer too thru this online community. My job requires me to not wear any jewelry, such as Rings, bracelets, necklace, ect.. I do Massage therapy and wearing a wrist fit bit is just out of the question. In the past, I've seen a pocket style fit-bit available but upon recent searches have come up empty-handed. Does ANYONE have a viable solution that could help?

Replies

• songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is still selling the Zip, you can clip it to your clothes. There are a lot of phone apps that will count steps, keep your pone in your pocket to get an accurate count.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit Alta can be worn in a clip or even as a pendant (although that wouldn’t work for you).
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Can you wear a Fitbit on your ankle. It will be covered me pants.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I used a fitbit flex for a few years. It worked just as well on your ankle or in your pocket. And as mentioned above, there's the zip.

https://www.fitbit.com/zip
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit flex 2. It can be worn in the wrist, but you can also take it out of the wristband and slip it into your pocket.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Talan79 wrote: »
    Can you wear a Fitbit on your ankle. It will be covered me pants.

i put mine on my ankle when im in places i know my arm wont be moving as much (like pushing a cart at the grocery store) or on the bike at the gym. the band is too small to wrap around my ankle but my socks and leggings hold it in place.

it works.

it also does a decent job in your pocket.